In addition to my writings, I’m also a Voice Over artist.
I love getting behind a microphone to instruct, entertain, or bring comfort. One of my favorite things is to bring a character to life. Whether that’s fleshing out a backstory and writing the words in my own story or finding the perfect sound for another person’s project, breathing life into characters is a tremendous joy for me.
Are you searching for someone to lend a professional sound to your product explanation video? Or maybe you’re looking for a unique and ridiculous characterization for a plasma gun-wielding orc?
My strong, versatile voice can take your project to the next level!
Enjoy this reading of “01001110 01000101 01110111 (New),” an original short story by me! And be sure to poke around my stories for more readings of my other works.
To contact me about your project, you can reach me via email!
I not only do voice over work, I also co-host a podcast! One Stage at a Time is a podcast where we play through and discuss a video game (you guessed it) one stage at a time! For those who love video games or just good conversation, this podcast is great fun!
I Think That Was a Boob – DOOM 14: Command Center – One Stage at a Time
- I Think That Was a Boob – DOOM 14: Command Center
- The Life and Times of John Romero and John Carmack – DOOM 13: Deimos Lab
- We Beat Sonic the Hedgehog for the Game Gear – Sonic GG 18: Sky Base Zone Act 3
- Sandy Petersen Reminds Us DOOM is a Video Game- DOOM 12: Refinery
- Dark Souls Owes Sonic Everything – Sonic GG 17: Sky Base Zone Act 2